ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety
This course is designed to provide the participants with a basic knowledge of the main issues arising from implementing an Occupational Health and Safety Management System, especially in a working environment.
It gives the understanding of the general requirements of OH&S systems with specific reference to ISO 45001. Different approaches and benefits of implementing an OH&S management system and consideration on how OH&S 45001 can be integrated into existing management systems.
Objectives: By the end of the course, the participants will be equipped with the knowledge of the principles and requirements of OH&S 45001 and the awareness of its implementation.
Course Duration: 3 days.Course Outline:
- Course introduction & Objectives
- Elements and principle of OH&S 45001
- Occupational Safety and Health Management
- Health and Safety Committee Rules
- Occupational Accidents
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Safe Work Procedures
- Workplace Inspection Techniques
- Occupational Safety
- Machinery Safety
- Construction Safety
- Plant Safety
- Electrical Safety
- Occupational Hygiene
- Chemical Safety
- Workplace Health Hazards
- Methods of Controlling Workplace Health Hazards
- Occupational Health
- Stress Management at Work
- First Aid Management
- HIV / Aids Awareness
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse
- Benefits of Implementing ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System.