SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Supply chain management is the oversight of materials, information, and finances as they move in a process from supplier to manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer to consumer. Supply chain management involves coordinating and integrating these flows. SCM applications have the potential to improve the time-to-market of products, reduce costs, and allow all parties in the supply chain to better manage current resources so maximising profits and customer satisfaction.
To streamline and align the entire supply chain from processing to the market thus ensuring full attainment of the Company goals and meeting the market needs and demands satisfactorily.
- · Identification of loopholes and hiccups in the system
- · Laying down of the strategies to solve them – Alignment, Efficiency and Cost Saving Measures
- · Apply performance measures for Supply Chain Management
- · Product and process design for Supply Chain Management
- · Demand and Supply Management
- · Inventory Management
- · Logistics management
- · Disposal Management
- · Risk Management