Basic Food Hygiene.
This course gives your staff a general understanding of how to handle food/fresh produce and the associated risks in the pack house.
To develop knowledge, basic awareness and the basic principles of food handling and hygiene.
Course Duration: 1 day.
- Course introduction and objectives.
- Terms and definitions used in Food Hygiene.
- Introduction to managing Food Safety.
- Prevention of microbiological cross contamination in foods.
- Prevention of physical and chemical cross contamination in Foods.
- Personnel Hygiene rules
- Course evaluation.